Online sales are booming, and many retailers are adding digital channels to their operations. Going omnichannel can be an exciting way to expand your business but it also introduces complications for inventory management.
If you are selling both in brick-and-mortar and online, you need to manage inventory across both a point-of-sale system (POS) and an e-commerce platform. This requires syncing these two systems, which is a complex task that can create a lot of work and (and errors) unless you have a helpful technology solution to enable the process.
Learning the ins and outs of syncing using a tool like SKU IQ can help you get set up for successful inventory management with as few of those pesky error messages as possible.
SKU IQ syncs all major POS systems (Square, Lightspeed, Clover, Vend, Erply ) and e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento).
What you will learn in this paper:
- Why inventory syncing is the key to being able to successfully sell via multiple channels
- How SKU IQ connects a POS and an ecommerce platform to keep them aligned
- How to diagnose what’s going wrong if you get error messages when syncing
- How to make those pesky error messages go away and get things working right
- The business benefits of proper syncing, from efficiency to customer satisfaction