We’ve been living and breathing retail technologies for the last decade.
We learned to articulate and explain technology to a broad audience at CNET.
Physical X Digital
We navigated the guts,of brick-and-mortar as we pioneered new digital services at Westfield and Macerich.
We’ve spent years indexing offline retail information for POS systems all along.
Leadership & Expertise
Kevin McKenzie, CEO
EVP, Chief Digital Officer at Macerich
- Ideated and built BrandBox (www.brandbox.com), a turnkey approach to physical retail for digitally native brandspibus leo.
- Lead co-working strategy and implementation
EVP, Chief Digital Officer at Westfield
- First CDO in the Real Estate Industry
- Oversaw the development of all digital strategy and omni-channel initiatives
- Leading location data measurement platform
- $50 million dollar company that measures location lift for Lowes, Macy’s and Target
- Sold to InMarket
SVP, CNET Shopping
- Lead the creation and development of CNET’s marketplace-leads model
- Acquired by CBS
Mohith Julapalli, Founder & CTO
Co-founder & CTO, SKU IQ
- Lead behind SKU IQ’s entire suite of innovative SaaS
Technology Advisor, UNTUCKit
- CTO-level consulting support for one of SKU IQ’s oldest clients
Director of AI Technology, Accenture
- Led AI strategy worldwide
- Recruited directly by Chief Strategy Officer
Engineering leadership across large (Oracle, Stripe) and small enterprises (skuIQ, Suki AI)
Stanford MSCS AI & JD,
Shelby Bonnie, Chairman
Shelby co-founded CNET in the 1990s where he led a large merger with then, competitor, ZDNET. While at CNET, Shelby also
- Responded to the downturn starting in 2001 by rebuilding the entire publishing infrastructure
- Led an industry effort to redesign digital ad unit standards and became IAB Chairman
- Started work on machine learni
He later went on to build Pylon ai, an artificial intelligence-powered content services for voice interfaces.