Retailers can simplify their brand’s ability to quickly build new and edit existing webpages with commerce based platforms that have stores ready to go with customized options available. Drag-and-drop blocks of content called widgets – including individual products, carousels, text blocks, branded images and video, promotional banners, buy buttons, blocks of custom HTML and more – make it easy for retailers to make these sites their own, expanding their opportunity to capture sales along the way:
Questions you might have:
- Can I connect my physical store inventory with a new ecommerce platform? Yes.
- Can I have one source of truth for all inventory management? Yes.
skuIQ can support you with any of the following challenges:
- I have two inventory systems for my brick and mortar store and online store, I need to connect them.
- I want to stop double data entry for all my inventory.
- I am sitting on inventory and need to sell it using an Ecommerce website, but I have no budget to build a website or way to display inventory online.
- I want my customers to be able to order online and curbside or instore pick up. I need a platform to add these technical capabilities fast.
- I want my inventory online for customers to view, reserve, and then pick up.
- I want my sales in-store and online to sync.